The Book Huddle Strategy Session
Is writing a book on your radar? It should be- books are such an incredible way to showcase your expertise and share your message with the world. That said- the road between the ‘I want to write a book’ and holding it in your hands can be long, windy and riddled with potholes, not to mention confusing, overwhelming and intimidating. It doesn’t have to be!
My Book Huddle replaces argh with ahhh:
- Story clarity and structure
- Message aligned to your audience and broader goals
- Proven actions, resources, strategies and approaches to writing tailored to you, to your writing style and to your life
In this intensive and supportive 1:1 session we’ll nut out your book. We’ll brainstorm and bounce around your ideas, we’ll create a logical book framework or outline and we’ll create a writing routine and structure with realistic, achievable goals to keep you focused and on track to not just write, but write well.
This is an insanely-productive and energising session- you’ll leave with a practical plan of attack to write your book. Boo yeah!
- 2 hour 1:1 private workshop delivered via zoom
- Zoom recording for you to refer to
- Pre-session book questionnaire for you to complete before we meet to guide my research and maximise our time together
- Book writing action plan with resources, checklists and trackers
- Surprise accountability check in post session in the style of Gordon Ramsay, minus the abuse.
- Super-cool discount on my Book Lab writing mentor program.
Investment: $750 +GST
Tell your story is my tagline- now let’s write yours.