Gosh, I’ve worked on some fabulous projects this year!
I’ve kicked around strategies for social media, for launches, for events and for writing projects. I’ve written websites, about pages, sales campaigns and even the odd carefully crafted text message.
Here, for your reading pleasure, is some of my favourite projects for the past year:
- SciDoc Solutions is a terrific speciality business that embraced a rebrand, complete with a brand spanking new website.
- Vibrance Clinics launched in 2017 and I absolutely loved bringing their brand communications, website and social media to life.
- It’s no secret that writing makes me feel as though the Gods are smiling upon me, and I was utterly in my zone of bliss when Louise from Style with Substance asked me to add my writerly glitter to her website about and services pages.
- Bouncing around communications strategies to generate a buzz is always a wonderful way to spend a couple of hours, so I loved working with The Independent Mum as she launched into NZ.
- Have a sales funnel that needs filling? Whilst my background in nursing means I can’t write ‘fill a funnel’ without sniggering (don’t ask because the visual I’ll give you won’t be pretty) in terms of communications gorgeousness, I have a crapton (lol, funnel, crap, lol) of word nerd ideas- just ask The Relationship Workshop.
- Collaborating with industry colleagues is a fantastic communications strategy with enormous win/win potential, and this year, Western Special Needs Dentistry absolutely nailed it, with support from yours truly.
- OK, so this one’s a bit cheeky, because it’s not a client project, but mine! I was completely chuffed to be nominated for a business award this year.
- Following on from my nomination was the communications strategy I managed for my beautiful client Gosh Hair‘s nomination for a Corporate Responsibility Business Award. Spoiler alert- we won!!!
- Ten years in business is an achievement worth celebrating, and celebrate Kinderballet did!
- Something very special popped up in my communications arsenal this year- my new logo! I teamed it up with a new website, and have had such an amazing response.
Thank you to all my wonderful clients- I absolutely love my work, and feel incredibly grateful for the opportunity to help you tell your story and grow your businesses using beautiful communications.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]